Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm a Sickie...

I'm sick today. I started feeling under the weather on Sunday (yesterday). It has given me time to finish up my swatch kit and textiles homework though. However, I am completely bummed because we were supposed to start learning about Rayon and Acetate today. For some reason, I have always been infatuated with rayon, it's some kind of un-explainable illness, I guess you could say.

As for knitting, I am almost done with the body of my jumper. I am done with the front, and am finishing up the back. As soon as I am done with the body, I must start and finish the drops lace scarf. I have chosen Misti Alpaca Lace (100% Baby Alpaca) yarn for this particular project. I have a beautiful grayish purple to knit it with too.

My poor spinning wheel is still injured, I need some wood glue to fix it up. Then I can do some more spinning and post pictures of some handsome yarn.

No comments: