Monday, October 13, 2008

Knitting for Charities, and More!

Christmas knitting is chaotic. That right there is enough to throw any knitter over-the edge. I am currently working on my lace scarf, after tearing it out and re-doing it. I am also working on the ugliest scarf you'll ever see, along with my sweater. And fitting in charity knitting as well.

In Progress
Lace scarf: 5/16 rows for bottom of lace pattern
Ugliest scarf: About 85% of the way done
Drops Sweater: Done with the body!

Completed Recently
Big Boy Blanket:














60 Scarves in 60 Days Scarf #1:














Pink Thing:

I also have matching Blue thing, but no pictures to share.










News!:
It's my 17th bday on Wednesday, and my mom took me shopping on Sunday for my secret Present, a new camera! I got the new Cannon Powershot A590 with Image Stabalizer, and I love it! This is also the explanation for the pictures. I have a camera, so no more picture-less posts!


My Pile O' Charity Knitting:

No comments: