Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas Presents

I have finished Allie's Christmas Presents. She has a hat/slouchy tam in mint green, and a scarf made from lion brand fun fur *shudders*. I am continuing my baby items, and am over 1/2 way done with one in lion brand homespun. This blanket is in Dusty Blue and Olive. It's 4 big blocks in garter stitch that make a square. Yep, I'm fancy.

Michael is making life difficult. He doesn't want armwarmers. Even neon orange and black armwarmers. So I offered to make him a stegosaurus in neon orange and black. But yesterday I went to Beverly's to pick up some paper for a Textiles assignment, and came across some neon orange and black plain wool blend. I have black satiny stuff, so a cap is to be made! MUAHAHAHA!

Because I don't have much to say tonight, I have a video for you:

No comments: