Thursday, September 11, 2008

Farmer's Market After-thoughs...

So I gave back my new chicky today, that made me sad. But I got some new baby alpaca sock yarn from the lovely Jen. Then I went to Beverly's to see if they had any more royal colored Lion brand jiffy yarn to complete my baby blanket, lol.

Shannon came over today and we went to Farmer's Market. I've always thought it would be fun to have a stall with the Tuesday Night Knitters. I have decided to knit a few items for my poultry groups, the Serama Council of North America and the Central Coast Feather Fanciers. Both are having shows coming up, the SCNA has 2, one in Ohio and the other in Florida. The CCFF show is in Paso. So I've decided to make up some lace headbands with Lion Brand Microspun, and some scarfs with Lion Brand Homespun. I was also thinking a baby set? I'm not sure, but I'm trying to burn through the Acrylic in my stash, hopefully to get some better stuff. Anyway, I have pictures!

No comments: