Wednesday, September 24, 2008

EGGS!.... And some knitting too...


I Have Eggs! I Have 3 Diesel Eggs! They will be going into the incubator tomorrow, after I go pick up some more eggs from another breeder. She will not be running her incubator until November, so I offered to throw however many she could collect into the Brinsea with my eggs! In 18-21 days, hopefully I'll have baby chicky pictures to show you!

I have been asked to make 2 different items for xmas presents this year. One is the 86-10 Headband by drops, the other is the 108-4a scarf by drops.

I found a pattern that I must share! Peeps! I love Peeps! Chickies are amazing, and these little stash busting chicklets are so cute, I'm making them to add to my ML homeless shelter sets, not to mention at least one for myself....It says that they are ducks, but I say they are chickies! Not ducklings...

For being so good tonight, I give you baby pictures from a previous hatch (everybody loves then and now pics, right?):
Noodle Then:
Photobucket
Noodle Now:
Photobucket

No comments: