Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shake those booties!

I finished my first pair of baby booties! I have successfully completed the Suede boots by Knitty Gritty, although for some reason, I want to say that they adapted the design put out by Berroco...Anyway, they're done and I promise I'll post pictures soon. Not tomorrow, tomorrow is for school, but Tuesday is a good crafting day.

My plan of action now is to finish my Baby Blanket in Royal blue, then make a hat. Most likely the Baby Cable Hat in blue to go with the blanket. Then I'll have to knit up another blanket and hat in female colors to match the baby booties. I want to make a toy with the set as well. For the boy set I want to make a Stegosaurus. So each set will include:
1 Hat
1 Blanket
1 Pair of booties
1 Knitted toy of some sort

I'll be using up stash yarn as I go, and I'll probably be making scarfs and fingerless gloves for mommies and other adults as well.

No comments: